Saturday, November 1, 2014

Bonham Airshow

     Saturday we went to the Bonham airshow. This was the first airshow I've ever been to and I enjoyed it thoroughly! 


                                                                   Flying upside down



                                                                 Headed straight down



 Watching intently!





                                                           I thought this was really cool!

                                                          Emma, Mom, and Esther Grace


                 At the end, all of the WWII planes took off and circled us. I think there were six of them.



                                                                    Taxiing off of the runway.

    If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.   Psalm 139:9-10

God is Faithful!
Lizzy

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Lizzy! It almost looks like a smoke show!! : ) It was such a nice day, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Good pictures too! It can be difficult getting good ones of fast moving planes!

    ReplyDelete